Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Green Brook Post

I decided to edit the Green Brook Township article since I haven't worked on it in a while. I was reading through the article and noticed that there was no section for community organizations and committees. I added the fact that there is a Baptist Church, Lyons Club, Green Brook Seniors, and Green Brook Recreation Committee. Green Brook is a very small town, so there are not many organizations. However, I felt that the ones that do exist should be recognized. My best friends grandmother goes to Green Brook Seniors every week and she loves it. The club provides her with a chance to get out of the house and interact with people her age. Even though most of the organizations are small, they have an important effect on the residents that belong or attend them. You can view my changes to the article here.

No comments: