Sunday, May 6, 2007

Amazon Associates

In class we were told that we should sign up for an Amazon Associates account. I thought this would be a good idea becasue I am familiar with Amazon and have used their services before. Signing up and using the program was relatively easy. I got the hang of it after I posted my first book. I chose to post the two books we are reading in class, Search and Naked Conversations, and then The Great Gatsby, because it is one of my favorite books. I would recommend Search and Naked Conversations to anyone interested in the internet, searches, and blogging. I would recommened The Great Gatsby becasue it is a classic book that I think everyone should read. The whole concept of the associates program is pretty cool. I could potentially get paid for promoting these products from Amazon, just by linking to them in this blog. This is a great way for Amazon to spread and promote information through various channels. Although I know that I will probably not get paid for my linkings, the idea that I potentially could is a bit exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I love this article. thanks for this informational blog click here for detail of amazon products and amazon coupon