Sunday, May 13, 2007

Evolution of Green Brook article

Green Brook is the small town where I grew up in and currently live. It is in Somerset County New Jersey, and I would say it would be considered Central Jersey. Over the course of this project I have made some contributions to the Green Brook Township, NJ article. While none of them have been major, I feel the additions were still significant enough for the wiki community to know.
My first edit was under the education section. I added information about the elementary, middle, and high schools recent expansions. For my second edit, I added a community organizations section. I added the few various organizations that Green Brook offers. My last edit was simple. I just added the township's unofficial motto.
I feel that I added valuable information to this article. No one deleted anything I wrote, which I was happy about. There were a few editors posting during the duration of my project, but none interfered with my work. I think this is a very informative article and educates readers about the wonders of living in Green Brook!

No comments: