Monday, May 14, 2007

Evolution of Bridgewater Commons article

The Bridgewater Commons is the closest mall to my house in Central New Jersey. It contains many great stores that I shop at and is a very useful mall. It contains many services, stores, dining, and entertainment options.
The first edit I made to the article was to add the stores hours and services. I felt this information would be useful to anyone who wanted to go to the mall at a certain time. My second edit was to add a dining and entertainment section. I listed the movie theater and various restaurants in the Commons and the adjacent Village. Many people like the make a day out of their shopping trips, so I figured people might want to know where they can grab a bite to eat or if they can catch a movies after all their shopping. My third edit was to add a Stores section. I named the various categories of stores that the mall offers. I figured this would come in handy if someone was looking for a particular type of item and was considering malls to go to.
Before I started editing, the Bridgewater Commons article was pretty bare. I feel that I added a significant amount of useful content. I transformed the article into a very informative and resourceful guide. Since I've been working on it, no one else has added anything or deleted any of my posts, so I feel that I have done a good job with it.

No comments: