Monday, May 7, 2007

second edit to Bridgewater Commons

I just did my second edit to Bridgewater Commons. I was just there this weekend so it is very fresh in my mind. I decided to add the dining options and entertainment that the mall provides. For entertainment, I added that the mall has its own movie theater. As for dining, I added that the mall has a food court and McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant. I actually just got a part-time summer job as a hostess at McCormick and Schmick's this past weekend. The Village, an outdoor part of the mall, has Maggiano's Little Italy and Chiptotle for restaurants. Both the inside mall and the village have Starbucks as well, and the mall has a Gloria Jeans too. These arent technically dining spots, but they offer beverages and light snacks, so I figured they were worth including. You can view my additions here.

No comments: