Sunday, May 13, 2007

Evolution of Watchung Hills article

Watchung Hills Regional High School is the high school that I went to between September 2000 till June 2004. It is located in my neighboring town of Warren, NJ.
For my first edit, I just added a few more details about the schools location. I also added the fact that WHRHS has an adult school as well. In my second edit, I added an activities section. In this section I listed the various clubs and organizations that WHRHS offers its students. My Last edit added more members of the administration.
Upon looking at the article now, It appears that someone erased my administration additions. When going to the history of the article, it appears that the person deleted the additional names I posted because they were not core administration. I guess they felt that the people and positions I added weren't important enough. I find that kind of rude, but oh well. Since the start of this project, the article has changed with the additions I have made, and additions by other in the notable alumni section. I would say that all in all the article has improved.

No comments: