Sunday, May 13, 2007

Evolution of Delta Gamma article

Delta Gamma is the sorority that I belong to here at the University of Delaware. I belong to the Zeta Chi chapter, but the sorority is located at campuses across the country. I chose to edit the Delta Gamma article because I find learning new things about my sorority very interesting, as I am sure many other sisters do.
My first edit was to the "Famous Delta Gamma Firsts" section. I added some of the notable things that DG has been first to do. My second edit was to the trivia section. I added the fact that DG has its own merchandise website, Anchortader. My last edit was again to the trivia section. I corrected some information about the number of chapters and colonies the sorority has, as well as adding information about alumnae groups and legacies.
I feel that I added valuable information to anyone perusing the article. Even though I made only small changes and additions, the information is still interesting and valuable. And no one erased my conributions this time, which makes me feel a little better.

No comments: